Sunday, November 23, 2008

A slight difference of opinion

Following up from Angus's post on the "bitchslutwhoreskank" I just thought I'd share a little article that I came across a couple of days ago. Complete coincidence incidentally.

Lara Bingle Fan Club

Thought I'd share my thoughts and maybe include some more photos to allow a proper analysis.

Why is it that the girl always receives the blame when cheating or adultery goes on? Are we back in the dark ages? Are we in 2008 and living under Islamic law?

Of course not, yet the woman nearly always gets the blame. Now yes, I know the woman controls the source of all that men seek out in life (vagina) and that men are prone to do silly things to achieve said goal. But despite jokes about big head and little head, it still comes down to the fact that we all have free will. While I certainly wouldn't complain if Lara tried to have her way with me, I think it's very dubious that she managed to rape a big unit like the Fev.

He entered into a relationship with her in the full knowledge that he was married, and possibly even lied about his marriage to Lara to enable the relationship to occur.


So instead of going hammer and tongs for Lara, why don't you spread a bit of abuse the Fev's way?

Just because the woman controls the vagina doesn't mean that your brain automatically turns to mush. Apparently for some men it means that their moral compass goes all heywire, but that isn't an excuse or a justification. And trying to use it as such is simply weak.







So just remember, if you're in a relationship, keep it in your pants! And if you do stuff up, don't go around blaming other people, deal with it yourself.

And girls, try blaming the guy for a change, rather than the girl who quite possibly had no idea that he was married!

Harry

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am the Hiphopopotumus, my lyrics are bottomless......