Friday, April 15, 2011

Who's more aboriginal?



This white lady, above, has been attacking this black lady, below, basically because she doesn't agree with on issues to do with aboriginality.



Here's a couple of articles about the situation here and here.

One nice quote from Warren Mundine about Larissa'a 2010 NSW Australian of the year award:

"They become awards for trendy inner city-type people and don't recognise the tremendous work Aboriginal people do on the ground."

There's also a very powerful article by Marcia Langton about the whole situation in today's Australian.

So basically, we have Larissa Bernherdt, a woman who is so thin skinned that she is suing Andrew Bolt because he dared to suggest that maybe she didn't really suffer from discrimination because of her aboriginality. She than says that Bess Price is more disgusting than watching a man have sex with a horse, because she dared to say that the aboriginal intervention might have had some positive outcomes. I wonder if Bess will now sue Larissa?

I wonder if she'll sue me?

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am the Hiphopopotumus, my lyrics are bottomless......