Saturday, November 15, 2008

Pregnant man

Apparently the "pregnant man" is expecting another child.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2008/11/14/2420498.htm

Personally, I feel that this headline is not strictly accurate. Why can't it be "Bearded lady is pregnant again"? Or "Child with lifetime of psychological issues ahead of him to get a sibling"? Or "mentally unstable woman seeks global affirmation and 15minutes of fame"?

Apparently Thomas is legally a male, however, he still has his female reproductive organs (which seems pretty obvious, otherwise he wouldn't be pregnant). But since he still has female reproductive organs, I think we should be referring to him as a "she" instead.

I don't have a huge problem with transgendered people, it's their choice, just don't go wasting government money to make your changes. But part of being transgendered surely is to change your gender? That's why guys get their bits cut off and fake vaginas fashioned, while girls have their breasts removed and fake penises constructed.

So why are so many people just accepting things without questioning or clarifying status? If we can be whoever we want to be just by saying that, than I'm a millionaire and I'll be going down to the bank on Monday to find out where my money is.

Harry

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am the Hiphopopotumus, my lyrics are bottomless......