Friday, February 5, 2010

all the links that are fit to print...

Remember Juddy? Had a bit of a go at eye-gouging last year? Well apparently he's going to be playing a leading role in Carlton's pre-season campaign, since he's out for the first four weeks of the home and away season. Carlton has won a few pre-season flags recently, could be up for another one. Speaking of which, last year I was telling people that Carlton would make the finals, which they did. Wish I'd put some money on it.

Dr Harry's AFL predictions. The top teams will make the finals, the bottom teams won't make the finals, the middle teams, who knows? I think Geelong may have gone a bridge too far, so to speak, but I could just be speaking out of my arse. Also, I'm an Essendon supporter, but how they go this year depends on a lot of very young players and that's always a tricky thing.


St Kilda
Collingwood
Brisbane
Hawthorn
Carlton
Western Bulldogs

Essendon
Geelong
Adelaide

Kangaroos
Sydney
Port Adelaide
West Coast
Melbourne
West Coast
Richmond

Onto other matters.

Got some gold? Want to exchange it for other commodities or means of exchange? Forget the rest, send your gold to these guys.

Here's one for Angus, the 11 most painfully obvious news headlines ever. The only one that can better these is the one Tim Blair featured a couple of years ago, warning about not smoking while repairing your petrol powered mower!

Got spatial awareness? This little tester is quite a challenge and a little bit addictive. My best score is just to the left of the high point on the graph, but practice definitely helps!

This guy is pretty amazing at doing impressions of famous people check it out.

And that's all we have time for...

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am the Hiphopopotumus, my lyrics are bottomless......