Friday, May 28, 2010

who wears spandex and pajamas to work anyway?

Apparently a school in New Hampshire is having problems with the clothing worn to work and instituted a dress code. For the teachers!

Amongst the banned items of clothing are tank tops, shorts (that seems a bit unfair), spandex, sheer clothing and pajamas!


Now I can see how you wouldn't this guy at your workplace.


But surely this would be ok?


Although I can see how this might be going a bit too far.


In unrelated news, here's a cool link for Michael, all about the web design process.

And lastly, I've been reading a very funny blog, hyperboleandahalf.blogspot.com It's actually pretty retarded but I laughed out loud a few times. Quite a few times. Check it out.
That is all.
Harry out




No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am the Hiphopopotumus, my lyrics are bottomless......