Saturday, January 10, 2009

Tasmania

A little while ago I put up a brief post about Tasmania being the prettiest state. Well I'm back in Tassie now, I got back just before Christmas, to a state that's had a pretty wet and cold December. What does that mean? Well it means that everything is green and lush and beautiful and driving around you just can't help but be impressed by all the sheer beauty that surrounds you.

So yes, Tassie is the prettiest state. If you're coming to the Northwest coast, I recommend coming in December if you want scenery. Everything is still green, the weather is warming up, there's lots of things happening and it's just a fantastic time to be alive.

That's all I have to say on that.

Harry

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am the Hiphopopotumus, my lyrics are bottomless......