Thursday, September 10, 2009

One of the funniest things I've ever read...

Most people have heard of Craigslist.  We even have it here, although the Tasmanian one has hardly anything on it.

I just read a list of 20 bizarre ads place on Craigslist that made me laugh out loud.  Repeatedly.

One sample:

13) Do you have a small, incontinent dog? 
"Or perhaps you work for a small dog rescue of some sort. Either way, I have a package of small doggy diapers. I don't want to throw them out coz they are pretty expensive. (as someone with a small, incontnent dog would already know). Please don't try to put them on a cat. It won't work. Trust me."


Check out the rest of the list here, although probably not at work.

cheers

Harry

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am the Hiphopopotumus, my lyrics are bottomless......