Sunday, December 14, 2008

The Apple Isle




You know, living in the Kimberleys I regularly see stunning and spectacular scenery. Colours you don't see anywhere else, amazing sunsets, rugged mountain ranges, massive cliffs, beautiful rock formations and beautiful rivers.

But then I was perusing the internet researching waterfalls when I found this bushwalking site that features photos of Tasmanian wilderness from a variety of contributors. Seeing these photos reminds me of just how beautiful and spectacular Tasmania can be and why it really is the prettiest state.






I would highly recommend going through the posts on the forum and having a look at some of the photos. Even if you're not keen on bushwalking yourself there are still some amazing locations you can check out and remind yourself that you're living in the Kimberleys so that you DON'T have to go around walking in the snow :)

cheers

Harry

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am the Hiphopopotumus, my lyrics are bottomless......